Holzöl Furniture-Oil is formulated on a mixture of natural oils with micronized waxes, reinforced with high quality resins.
holzöl Furniture-Oil a blend of natural oils, hybrid resins and micronized waxes to enhance the intrinsic beauty of all timber surfaces. Water & dirt repellent, soft to the touch yet supremely durable. Suitable for all domestic and commercial furniture.
Drying Time: 6 – 8 hours,
Recoat Time: 6 – 8 hours
Maximum hardness after 12 hours.
These times are dependant amounts applied, the absorbency of the wooden substrate and application conditions.
Approximately 12 – 24m² per litre depending upon the application method, absorbency and surface quality of the timber being coated.
- The surfaces of the timber to be coated should be clean, dry and free from oils, greases, waxes, silicones, old finishes etc.
- Apply an even film of holzöl Furniture-Oil with a brush or rag over the surface of the timber.
- With some exotic timbers, the first coat can be thinned (See Mixing Guidelines).
- Allow to dry for 6-8 hours, then lightly abrade with 220/240 silicon carbide abrasive.
- Apply a second coat of holzöl Furniture-Oil, as above. Allow 12 hours to completely dry.
Using these products in systems outside these guidelines can lead to immediate and latent problems with the integrity of the finish.
The holzöl Furniture-Oil should be maintained using a clean, lightly damped cloth.
If the finish becomes “tired” looking or damaged, abrade with 240/320 silicon carbide abrasive and apply a further coat of holzöl Furniture-Oil.